Welcome to our Members Area!
Welcome! As a valued AAEE Member, here you can access material to assist you in connecting and engaging with EE members and associations across Australia and internationally.
AAEE provides a forum for community groups, educators and professionals interested in Environmental Education to come together, network and share their knowledge and expertise. It serves to represent the field of environmental education in national discussions and debates. The association is based on the strength of its membership so get involved in events, workshops and activities provided by your Chapter or Branch.
Our private Members Site provides password protected access to:
- the Australian Journal of Environmental Education by Cambridge University Press
- recordings of past Learning Circle online video forums to continue the conversation
- archived issues of our quarterly member newsletter, ozEEnews
- resources from our international partners and Australian sites we recommend
- access information from past conference papers.
Navigate through these pages or update your Profile in the Members Area menu.