AAEE members receive:
- professional development via conferences, workshops and seminars.
- the latest Australian EE & EfS research in the Australian Journal of Environmental Education (full hard copy edition mailed out), soon also to be accessible electronically in the members only area of the website, along with back issues.
- networking opportunities.
- up-to-date news about environmental education programs and events around the country through monthly e-bulletins and “ozEEnews” – our quarterly e-newsletter.
- discounted registration at our biennial conference and events.
- substantial discounts on all AAEE publications.
- participation in Special Interest Group forums.
- participation in State or Territory Chapters.
- a voice to State and Federal governments about your issues as educators.
- access to resources in our members section of our website.
The association provides a range of regular publications to members including:
- The Australian Journal of Environmental Education (AJEE): This is the pre-eminent journal for the field in Australia. It is published twice a year and contains peer reviewed articles from across all sectors who are undertaking environmental education. Members recieve significant savings as each article is $30 to purchase and the journal is $132 in total.
- OzEEnews is our newsletter, published quarterly and electronically circulated to all members. The newsletter is full of member contributions about association activities, policy, Environmental Education programs and events. Contributions are sought from across Australia.
- The AAEE e-monthly delivers electronic monthly update from the association Executive to all members about national issues and events. It also enables members to post resource links, upcoming Chapter events, work opportunities and national & international conferences and events.
HOW TO JOIN
Or the AAEE Office can provide you with an electronic Tax Invoice for membership, payable by internet, telephone or BPay. Please let our office know your name, organisation if applicable, address, phone, e-mail, and your membership category.
Australian Membership Categories (all prices in $AUD & include GST)
- Individual – $105 (1 Journal, ozEEnews, discount to conferences, SIG groups and full website access)
- Concession* – $68 (Full benefits as above)
- Family – $125 (1 Journal, ozEEnews, 2 x discount to conferences, SIG groups and full website access)
- Corporate – $250 (1 Journal, 4 x ozEEnews, 4 x discount to conferences, SIG groups and full website access)
- Schools/small NGOs - $145 (1 Journal, 4 x ozEEnews, 2 x discount to conferences, SIG groups and full website access)
- Life – $1000
*Rate available to full-time students/retired/low-income.
International Membership Categories (excludes GST):
- Individual - $120 (incl postage & handling)
- Life – $1000 (+ $30 postage/year)