Hello there, and welcome to the new website of the Australian Association for Environmental Education.
We are Australia's peak professional body for environmental educators. Our members cover a broad cross-section of industries - from government agencies to schools, businesses and community organisations. We help them stay at the forefront of sustainability education and behaviour change.
This website aims to help you understand who we are, what we do and how you can get involved.
Start by reading our President's Message from Mark Caddey.
There's a number of ways you can get involved with AAEE:
- Find your local State Chapter/Branch
- Join us in an upcoming Learning Circle teleconference (anyone can dial in, free)
- Find an upcoming Event or Conference
- Get involved in national SeaWeek
- Learn about the benefits of Becoming a member
Our members enjoy a number of benefits, including access to our private Members Area.
In here, you can access material to assist you in connecting and engaging with environmental educators and associations across Australia and internationally, through:
- online access to the Australian Journal of Environmental Education;
- accessing past issues of our quarterly member publication, ozEEnews;
- accessing recordings of our quarterly Learning Circles and joining the discussion forum; and
- accessing past conference papers and resources.
Login to the members area on the website home page or in the top menu.
Become a member
Become a member of AAEE and join our growing force of cross-sector environmental educators across Australia and internationally. Join as an individual or organisation.
Sign up online and get immediate access to the members area. Become a member
If you have any questions about using this website, contact our National Administrator at admin(at)aaee.org.au