As a proud supporter of Waste Conference 2019, and thanks to Impact Environmental, AAEE members have the chance to Win a full conference registration plus 2 nights' accommodation.
You could win:
- A full conference registration (including social events) to Waste 2019, 14-16 May.
- 2 nights' accommodation for one person including breakfast staying at the Pacific Bay Resort, Coffs Harbour.
About Waste 2019
The Coffs Harbour Waste Conference is the leading conference for the waste management industry in Australia. Attendees will benefit from hearing from leading waste management professionals on the latest developments in the industry, visiting a vast array of exhibitions by national and international companies, and networking with other 'waste experts' during the three social evenings.
Pacific Bay Resort, Coffs Harbour
Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the beautiful hinterland rainforests on the Coffs Coast in NSW, Pacific Bay Resort is the perfect location for your stay during Waste 2019. A comfortable beach resort with plenty of resort facilities.
How to apply:
To enter, submit an Expression of Interest telling us why your attendance would assist you in your work.
- Complete the online application here
- In your application, address the following two points (max 600 words):
- What is your current role in relation to Environmental Education?
- How will your attendance at the Waste Conference assist you in your current work in environmental education?
- Agree to write an article (with images) for use by AAEE and its chapters, sharing their experiences and learnings from the conference.
- Be a current financial member of AAEE. Not yet a member? Join now
Applications close 1 February 2019. The winner will be notified by email by 15 February. SUBMIT NOW
Call for abstracts
Showcase your achievements in the industry by submitting an abstract. Submissions close 21 December. Learn more
AAEE benefits at Waste 2019
Should you not be successful in this competition, as proud partners all AAEE members receive a 10% discount on conference registration. Registration and accommodation opens February 2019.