To connect through education to advance understandings and actions in relation to environmental and sustainability issues across all communities and education sectors.
- Fostering of social change on environmental issues;
- Use of sustainability principles;
- Excellence in education using reflective practice;
- Inclusive, democratic, collaborative and empowering approaches;
- Use of holistic, integrated and global perspectives;
- High ethical standards;
- High quality research and evaluation to underpin practice; and
- Productive international, national, interstate and sector based partnerships.
Strategic priorities: ‘Connecting Members’
- Develop the connecting membership communication strategy to improve internal communication and collegial sharing
- Improve quality of communications and promote as member benefits
- Develop external communication strategies for the Association including advocacy and social media
- Define current and investigate future funding stream opportunities.
- Strengthen our identity as a profession and trusted voice.
- Identify and connect with others to create pathways for a sustainable future.