Become a member
AAEE is Australia's peak professional body for environmental educators, advocating for environmental education and promoting best practice.
Become a member of AAEE and join our growing force of cross-sector environmental educators across Australia and internationally.
Our annual membership cycle runs from 1 October to 30 September. Members who join mid-year will need to renew at the start of the new membership cycle. Join now*
*If you live in Victoria, please purchase your joint membership through the Environment Education Victoria website. You will still be provided with national membership benefits after processing.
Gift Certificates now available
If they like EE, they’ll love this!
Purchase an AAEE Membership Gift Certificate for a friend or colleague in our industry. Order Here
Give the gift of membership today and welcome someone into a community of Environmental Educators, offering them all the exciting benefits that come with AAEE membership, including:
- Discounted conferences, workshops and events
- Opportunity to deliver and participate in professional learning
- The latest Australian research in the Australian Journal of Environmental Education (published twice a year)
- Quarterly member publication, ozEEnews
- Monthly environmental education industry e-news
- Quarterly Learning Circles, member group forums
- Access to a private Members site for industry resources
- Eligibility for AAEE awards
- Access to a network of industry peers and contacts
- Information regarding opportunities that can complement your professional skills
- Participation in your local chapter or branch
- A united voice to education authorities on environmental policies
- Liaison with business and industry
- Membership fees to a professional association that are tax deductible
- Representation on AAAE – the Alliance of Australian Associations of Education
- Individual $105
- Student/Concession/Seniors $68
- International Individual $120
- Family $125
- School/Small NGO $145
- Corporate/Large NGO $250
- Life $1000
- International Life $1000 (plus $30 postage/yr)
- Honorary Life $0
- The Australian Journal of Environmental Education (AJEE) is the pre-eminent journal for the field in Australia. It is published twice a year and contains peer reviewed articles from across all sectors who are undertaking environmental education. Members receive significant savings as each individual article is $30 to purchase and the Journal is $132 in total.
- ozEEnews is our quarterly published newsletter, electronically circulated to all members. The newsletter is full of member contributions about association activities, policy, Environmental Education programs and events. Contributions are sought from across Australia.
- The e-bulletin delivers monthly updates from the association and industry direct to your inbox. It also enables members to post resource links, career opportunities and national and international conferences and events.
What members say
Join us today
Register as an AAEE member today and join our growing force of cross-sector environmental educators. Register online by selecting one of the Membership levels on the Join Now web page for instant access to our Members site, or find out how to register through our office.