Become a member
AAEE is Australia's peak professional body for environmental educators, advocating for environmental education and promoting best practice.
Become a member of AAEE and join our growing force of cross-sector environmental educators across Australia and internationally.
Our annual membership cycle runs from 1 October to 30 September. Members who join mid-year will need to renew at the start of the new membership cycle. Join now
Special Membership Offer
Become a member before 31 July 2018 and you'll receive 15 months' membership for the price of 12.
PLUS you will be eligible for a member discount to AAEE2018, our national industry conference in October!
- Discounted conferences, workshops and events
- Opportunity to deliver and participate in professional learning
- The latest Australian research in the Australian Journal of Environmental Education (published twice a year)
- Quarterly member publication, ozEEnews
- Monthly environmental education industry e-news
- Quarterly Learning Circles, member group forums
- Access to a private Members site for industry resources
- Eligibility for AAEE awards
- Access to a network of industry peers and contacts
- Information regarding opportunities that can complement your professional skills
- Participation in your local chapter or branch
- A united voice to education authorities on environmental policies
- Liaison with business and industry
- Membership fees to a professional association that are tax deductible
- Representation on AAAE – the Alliance of Australian Associations of Education
- Individual Membership $105 / Concession $68
- International Individual Membership $120
- Family Membership $125
- School / Small NGO Membership $145
- Corporate Membership $250
- Life Membership $1000
- International Life Membership $1000 (plus $30 postage/yr)
- The Australian Journal of Environmental Education (AJEE) is the pre-eminent journal for the field in Australia. It is published twice a year and contains peer reviewed articles from across all sectors who are undertaking environmental education. Members receive significant savings as each individual article is $30 to purchase and the Journal is $132 in total.
- ozEEnews is our quarterly published newsletter, electronically circulated to all members. The newsletter is full of member contributions about association activities, policy, Environmental Education programs and events. Contributions are sought from across Australia.
- The e-bulletin delivers monthly updates from the association and industry direct to your inbox. It also enables members to post resource links, career opportunities and national and international conferences and events.
What members say
Join us today
Register as an AAEE member today and join our growing force of cross-sector environmental educators. Register online by selecting one of the Membership levels on the Join Now web page for instant access to our Members site, or find out how to register through our office.