Welcome to AAEE
As Australia’s peak professional body for environmental educators, we advocate for environmental education and contribute to skills development to help you stay at the forefront of education for sustainability. We provide a network for the growing force of cross-sector environmental educators across our states and territories.
Hear some of the reasons our members join AAEE.
Arthur Thyne Reid Foundation Scholarships
Pre-Service Teachers Scholarship This is an application for Teacher Education students enrolled in early childhood, primary or secondary courses to apply for an Arthur Thyne Reid Foundation Teacher Education Student Scholarship Package. This package provides students with 3 years membership…
Find out what’s happening in your area.
Become a member
Join Australia’s peak professional body for environmental educators for:
- Discounted conferences, workshops and seminars
- Opportunity to deliver and participate in professional learning
- The latest research in the Australian Journal of Environmental Education
- Monthly environmental education industry news
- Quarterly member publication, ozEEnews
- Quarterly Learning Circles, member group forums
- Participation in your local chapter or branch
- Access to our private Members site for industry resources
- A voice at state and federal governments
Already a Member? Login using the form on the right.
Give your support
AAEE relies on donations to continue our ‘Working for Sustainability’ agenda.
Make a donation today for a specific activity, chapter or branch that you care about.
What our members say
I am reaping great personal and professional reward through my involvement in AAEE, may it long continue.
I appreciate the networking opportunities and collaboration opportunities.
As a member of AAEEWA I am empowered to take transformative, whole systems thinking action to facilitate sustainability at home, locally, nationally and internationally. AAEEWA brings me joy and hope for the future by being with like-minded, action-orientated, caring and understanding friends.